1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cool or un-cool?

Turkster May 23, 2011

1. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

2. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

iv seen them on a few a4's they can work

3. Avant4me

Avant4me The're Graphite not black!!

Burn them

CTurbinado likes this.
  4. xs2man

xs2man Member

I would wear them. But then I am a smoker. So maybe they would stop the rain from ruining my window buttons, and keep me a bit dryer.

5. CMD

CMD Pointing Forward's!!!!!!!!!

These are making a big come back within the VW scene. I think you should go for it and be the first on here..

6. Grangey.

Grangey. Member

function wise they are great, i have them on my honda. Great way of keeping that car circulated with fresh air/ keeping you dry. How well they work in the Audi scene I dont know... id certainly give them a go on mine when i get it though.

7. Mrmok

Mrmok Member

un-cool! YACK!

8. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

I had these on previous cars. They allow you to have the windows open without getting wet or blown about. I've never bothered with any of my air-conditioned cars, though as I don't drive them with the windows open. So, on a functional level, they work brilliantly, if you need them.

As to whether they work as fashion accessories, I'll leave that to those who give a $hit about such matters.

9. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

some interesting feedback, may give them a spin and get back to you all,

10. scott b

scott b Active Member VCDS Map User

got them on me caddy, defo worth getting