1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cool Acoustic Guitar Music

Rev-head Jan 30, 2007

1. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

2. Justincredible

Justincredible Member

For the love of God...that guy is absolutly bad ass.

Reminds me of Leo Kottke if you know who he is.

3. rodenal

rodenal Active Member

Thats a pretty cool sound he's got going there, its not actually that difficult to play tho guys.

I like the little touch harmonics he plays in the second clip, who is he?

4. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

Donn Ross Legend Guitar player

Not that difficult!! if you can play like that i would seriously think of taking it up as a proffesion

5. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

:cool:

that's fantastic

6. rodenal

rodenal Active Member

Lol, i wish i did try it as a proffesion, prob missed the boat now tho havent played properly for months.

Don't get me wrong the guy is bloody good, its definately doable tho, i may see if i can learn some tonight when i get in. It's gave me the bug to go in and pick up me guitar.

:thrashi:

7. smitch

smitch Active Member

No speakers! :(

8. silver75

silver75 Big Ron

imo what makes this guy special is the way he incorporates the "percussion" with his plucking (forgive my terminology I know **** all about guitars) kind of like what the Spanish guys do

9. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

This reminds me of a comp to win an 'Air' guitar not long ago on the Radio, this girl won it and phoned in to ask where it was, as she'd been waiting for over a week to get her prize lol. :thrashi: