1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convenience module??

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by Abb, Jun 3, 2013.

1. Abb

Abb Member

[Jun 3, 2013]
    Hi guys, can anyone tell me exactly what the convenience module (located under front passenger footwell) controls? Still having problems with randomly flashing hazards when driving and also locking/unlocking car (sometimes after its locked/unlocked hazards continue to flash well above the number they ought to). Have replaced the hazard light switch, nothing showing on VCDS, and before I fork out £250ish on a module, would like to know if it is the possible culprit!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Dec 28, 2014]

3. Abb

Abb Member

[Jun 4, 2013]
    Anyone??
  4. GeoffDunk

GeoffDunk Active Member

[Jun 4, 2013]
    Abb

I get some simular issues but not the same and I was wondering if my module also has an issue.

My indicators flash left when I indicate right sometimes and also my remote fails to unlock the car sometimes and the fix it to manually unlock turning the key in the door lock and turn ignition on then off close door and then the car will lock/unlock remotely as usual. batteries are fine in both remote keyfobs too.

Does anyone have any advice on this?