1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Convenience Mirrors?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by cjp2k, Apr 29, 2007.

1. cjp2k

cjp2k Member

Hi guys, Been out for a blast with some mates tonigh.. must get remap to keep up with octy vRS.. anyway...

On my old golf there was a option in the highline computer for "convenience mirrors", Wich basically ment if you had the right mirror selected and moved it, the left mirror would mirror is as it were and move out and move down etc the same as the left..

I REALLY miss this on the a3, is it possible to activate this either with the DIS or with vag com?

Cheers

Chris
  2. treblesykes

treblesykes Member

i know what you mean they work a treat, esp useful if your mrs is a short arse and you are normal height.I was amazed that audi didn't have them after owning two golfs with that feature
  3. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

maybe Audi don't want your mrs driving your car. perhaps it is a cunning plan to make her buy her own car....
  4. BrianM

BrianM BrianM

I had auto dip on my passenger mirror on my old BMW 530..so useful when parking in car park bays,helps line up inside the white line...no scratched alloys.