1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Consolidating Readers Rides Threads?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jamiebennett81, Sep 22, 2013.

1. jamiebennett81

jamiebennett81 Active Member

I know I am pretty new here (well been on here since 2008 but only recently started posting) but on many other forums I see typically one Readers Ride section.

On here is a great forum with a lot of technical knowledge, but if I want to see all the different types of readers rides, from the older A3's to RS6's etc, then I have to go in all the different marque sections to have a look.

Is it worth considering for a Readers ride section to be created which captures ALL the different models of Audi and a few other different VAG variants in this section, and then the normal car sections are kept for technical queries etc?

I sometimes like to spend quite a bit of time reading the different readers rides, seeing peoples progress and getting ideas, and I hate to miss some decent builds because they are very spread on here, so just an idea with putting them all under one section :wub:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. voorhees

voorhees Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Team Brill Red Black Edition

There is an awful lot of different models,I will ask though Jamie :thumbsup:

4. jamiebennett81

jamiebennett81 Active Member

That's my point though, so many different models and different VAG builds, they get missed