Considering remap any thoughts?

kevlil

Reaction score
Hi Guys
i am having a new turbo fitted as i write this and am considering a remap, firstly can anyone recommend a remapper in Norfolk/ Suffolk? Secondly do i need to change any other parts? you ve probably been asked this question many times before...................!

My car is a A4 B7 2.o tdi s line quattro 07

thanks

Kev

have it done you'll love it

not at the min im running stage 3 fsiT
but 1 i sold a few mth ago was mapped for over 2 years and 60k and never a problem with it

not at the min im running stage 3 fsiT
but 1 i sold a few mth ago was mapped for over 2 years and 60k and never a problem with it

Revo or APR, can you recall the gains bhp/nm

i dont pay revo ect prices
i use a lad that gets them from the ppl that do code
was around 220hp

The dpf failed on me last year and was put with a potential bill of over £1000 by Audi.. After doing research on the net I found out that it was likely the dpf was going to miserably fail again and that dpf removal would be a viable solution.. After all the dpf will significantly decrease the performance, power and fuel economy.. Paid £250 to MAS performance up north for dpf removal and remap.. Best thing ever.. Would recommend it 110%

Had mine remapped some years ago.

Never had the DPF removed tbough and the car is pushing 270-275bhp with approx 600nm of torque on my 3.0 TDi Quattro

After reading this post i may get my DPF removed and have it remapped again, im sure it could go to 300bhp.

Rizzini7, How did your remap go? I am not to far away from Norwich and am looking to have my 2.0 TDI 140 sorted - did APT do a good job?

Last edited: