Considering new 18" wheels for my B8. Any advice?

Peterson

Reaction score
Good evening everyone!

I just bought an Audi A4 B8 European version with very much stock extras. I run on the stock 16" s now :)D) and I would like to upgrade it to 18"s when the summer comes (I was considering 19" but we have really bumpy roads here, in middle europe - Hungary - so I did not want to go that way).

I have some options and I am looking forward to your advice:

OPTION ONE:

OEM, used wheels. I can buy one from Hungary and it is really cheap, around 500$ for the 4, but there are a few bloom glitches on them...

attachment

attachment

I can buy some on Ebay as well, like this:

eBay: Neue und gebrauchte Elektronikartikel, Autos, Kleidung, Sammlerst�cke, Sportartikel und mehr � alles zu g�nstigen Preisen

OPTION TWO:

However, I really like the RS6 design what I can find on hartmann's website. I really like the offset numbers there as well:

M_Hartmann_RS6_204.jpg

Of course, I as I got escited I realized they do not ship to Europe...

So what I found at reasonable price are the VMR 708's with the RS4 design:

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

What I do not know about these ones HOW AND WHICH OEM CENTER CAPS WILL FIT TO THEM?? At Hartmann's web site, there are clearly a link which cap number (item# included) fit the rims.

As a conclusion here is my wish list design-wise:

1., RS6-II LOOK - only at hartmann's at 18" :\
2., A nice OEM 5 spoke audi wheel - I did not find the best one yet
3., VMR's RS4 replice - I don't know which cnetercaps fits on them
4., I saw some replicas like oewheelsllc, RS Import replicas, WSP Italy replicas from the RS6-II 5 spoke look I am really looking for but I do not find anything here which make me comfortable with those.

What do you think about my options? Of course, I am looking forward to your ideas as well. :) Thanks for reading!

I'd go for the new s5 ones. The twisted 5 spoke design. I havnt seen them on the b8 but think they will set it off nicely. Can you not get aftermarket package from alloy wheel dealer?