1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Considering investing in these lights, anyone got them?

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by JDM82, Feb 27, 2012.

1. JDM82

JDM82 Member

Im looking at ordering these. I think there top quality and a decent make? Has anyone got these lights? I mean the exact same lights, by the same manufacture?

Are the DRL LED's activated by switching on your side lights? So to have these LED's on you would need to remember to switch your side lights on each time you drive your car or can you wire them to work like genuine Audi DRL's and to work when you switch the car on?

Also has anyone got any reviews on these lights, good or bad?

https://www.dectane.de/product_info...hts-audi-a4-b7-daytime-running-light-r87.html
  2. bigrich690

bigrich690 Member

Well I haven't got any but I am buying the exact same ones next week so will get some pictures up when I've got them fitted, I'm assuming you need to turn them on as side lights but that won't bother me :)
  3. mitch_h_88

mitch_h_88 Member

I've had these Style lights in my car for over a year now and your right your side lights are classed as your LEDs, but just so you know probe need a HID kit installed as your LEDs are a nice White but the your dipped headlights will just be a normal yellow bulb,
    The HID kit only cost around £60 tho,
    hope this helps mate
  4. daveyb0y

daveyb0y Member

I LOVE the look of those lights and they're on my "want" list - the issue with HIDs and the legality is a concern though - I wonder what they look like with the "whiter" halogen bulbs you can get?
  5. bigrich690

bigrich690 Member

I'll let you know as I have the whiter headlamp bulbs in my car now so when I fit them I will get pics up
  6. bigrich690

bigrich690 Member

Do these lights bring up any faults on the dash?!?
  7. daveyb0y

daveyb0y Member

Brilliant! Also interested to know if it affects light output too :)
  8. Khanage

Khanage Member

Quite a few people are interested in these lights. A group buy would be brilliant :)