Confirmed Details for Christmas Meet - Book Now!

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Oh yes forgot to say, it starts at 2.00!!!

That should give us plenty of time to get up late, have brekkie and get down to Oxford!

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif Good!

dam just spotted this , ive raced a couple of times at oxford, if anyone drops out id love to take your place /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif the grand prix is a good laugh, make sure you get a dicent cart though some run better than other !

[/ QUOTE ]

lol! I went there with work to practice for this meet on the 3rd! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

This doesn't mean that i will do well though, as i have only ever been karting twice (both times at oxford).

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/dancing.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Phill, that's an unfair advantage..... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/****.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
9am at AmD

[/ QUOTE ]

Yikes, that means getting up at the crack plus some serious speeds down the M40 from South Derbyshire...

Am I first on the rack then?

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
The people on the RR are in order as per the list - if you aren't first on, you won't need to be there early!!!!! A bit of common sense, that's all, in terms of arrival - me and John will be there pretty early anyway.

[/ QUOTE ]

To all other Rolling Roaders,

I may have a problem getting to AMD for 9.00am, does anyone who lives nearer fancy swapping places with me?

Please let me know.

Bruno

As I can't hang around to come out in the evening /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif I'm happy to be there before first thing to take up any slack in the queue if need be.

Clive

Rolling Road at AmD
1. Golf Bygone - Quattro
2. s3mon - Quattro
3. richa3turbo - 2WD
4. jaya4turbo - 2WD
5. phill - 2WD
6. wak - Quattro
7. S3 Bangs - Quattro
8. simont - Quattro
9. duncs3 - Quattro
10. drea3turbo - 2WD
11. cliff - Quattro
12. chelsea mick - Quattro
13. clive d - Quattro
14. r88per + 3 - Quattro

Can you check/fill out whether you are 2WD or Quattro, and I'll ask Wando to organise the list as per RR setup.

If you won't be able to make first thing, or can't stay til late please indicate that too, and we'll try to work something out.

I would like to drop into AmD on the Saturday to see what's going on. There will be 2 of us but not worried about food etc (unless there's more than enough anyway)...

If everyone else who is planning on popping in even if they're not on the rolling road can please post up I'll be able to gauge how much food we should get in, wouldn't want to run out after all! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Jo, confirmation that I have Quattro (my car is an S3)

Dunc and myself will be there for 9.00 so we don't mind if we are on the RR earlier if it helps things.

Looking forward to seeing you all there.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Golf Bygone,

If it helps you out then I am fifth in the list, so it will give you about an extra hour or so?

Phill /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Rolling Road at AmD
1. phill
2. s3mon
3. richa3turbo
4. jaya4turbo
5. GolfBygone
6. wak
7. S3 Bangs
8. simont
9. duncs3
10. drea3turbo
11. cliff
12. chelsea mick
13. clive d
14. r88per + 3

Rolling Road Reserves, and those coming along to watch
15. Jon D (no RR)
16. Loretta (no RR)
17. Ed EMJ (no RR)
18. alex stanley + 1
19. S3babee
20. Gavin H (RR Reserve 3)
21. Batty (RR Reserve 4)
22. Ben BJacks (RR Reserve 5)
23. Audi Girl (no RR)
24. Wando (no RR)
25. Al B (RR Reserve 6)
26. JoJo +1 (RR Reserve 7)
27. David R (RR Reserve 8)
28. Elie (RR?)
29. Drystone (no RR)
30. ScoTTy (RR Reserve 9)
31. DaveCav (RR?)
32. Hiten (RR Reserve 10)
33. AndyC (RR Reserve 11)
34. John H (No RR)
35. biturbo (RR Reserve 12)
36. ibboS4 (RR Reserve 13)
37. adjturbo + 1
38. Berkshire Flipper
39. Jabbasport
40. Speedy + 1
41. Ram

Night out in Stratford
1. Jon D
2. Audi Girl
3. Wando
4. RichA3Turbo
5. JayA4Turbo
6. Phill
7. S3Babee
8. Loretta
9. DreA3Turbo
10. Adjturbo + 1
11. Alex Stanley + 1
12. R88per + 3
13. Berts S3
14. GavinH
15. Al B
16. David R
17. Elie?
18. Drystone
19. ibboS4
20. Berkshire Flipper

anyone else gonna pop along?

looks like it'll be a busy one /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

1. jaya4turbo - A4 2WD
2. phill - A3 2WD
3. richa3turbo - A3 2WD
4. drea3turbo - A3 2WD
5. s3mon - S3 Quattro
6. GolfBygone - S3 Quattro
7. S3 Bangs - S3 Quattro
8. simont - S3 Quattro
9. duncs3 - S3 Quattro
10. chelsea mick - S3 Quattro
11. clive d - S3 Quattro
12. r88per - S3 Quattro
13. cliff - A6 Quattro
14. wak - TT Quattro

Due to RR setup, we'll run the 2WD's first, then the quattro's.

so S3mon's car is the first of the quattros to run - looking at his mods, that should certainly warm up the rollers for us. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Guys can I just higlight Jo's poll at the bottom of page 8 - Curry or Chinese for the meal?

Make sure you cast your vote..

It represents quite an important live-changing decision, y'see... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Alex Stanley said:
Guys can I just higlight Jo's poll at the bottom of page 8 - Curry or Chinese for the meal?

Make sure you cast your vote..

It represents quite an important live-changing decision, y'see... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

Yep :)

Also, as an Audi-Sport.net Christmas Giveaway (well we might extend it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif ) free Audi-Sport.Net Car Stickers to those who come along on the day; max 2 per person (unless you have lots of cars!!!)

We'll also have the Audi-Sport.Net merchandise with us: as per this link Audi Sport.Net Merchandise

I'm already proudly wearing an audi-sport sticker in my rear window after coming up to AmD a couple of weeks ago /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

They're ****** good /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

ill be coming along saturday for rolling road day. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/groovy.gif

Guys and of course Ladies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Anyone for Meguiars?

I will be filling the boot with some wonderful Meguiars (No zymol yet) bits and pieces to help you all along the way with the show and shine /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

So, if anyone wants anything in particular pm me or email john@cleanandshiny.co.uk and ill sling it in the boot too, just to make sure I dont run out /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Regards,

Hi Jon.

As much as I would like to do the evening thing, I have had my privileges limited to just the morning. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

Can you take my name off the evening thing please mate?

C U Sat..

Just finished doing the full Meguiars 3 stage thing, windows, wheels etc etc. Now time for a quick shower and then to beddy byes.
Up at 4:30am for the drive down.

See you all tomorrow. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Not sure when my car turned into an S3 - it was certainly a TT Roadster last time I looked (and when my details appeared earlier in this thread!) /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I assume that as you're running all the similar cars next to each other this means I'll be running after Wak? In which case I guess there is little point me turning up before 9, so I'll turn up a bit later - but in time for BBQ obviously! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Oops!

1. jaya4turbo - A4 2WD
2. phill - A3 2WD
3. richa3turbo - A3 2WD
4. drea3turbo - A3 2WD
5. s3mon - S3 Quattro
6. GolfBygone - S3 Quattro
7. S3 Bangs - S3 Quattro
8. simont - S3 Quattro
9. duncs3 - S3 Quattro
10. chelsea mick - S3 Quattro
11. r88per - S3 Quattro