Confirmed Details for Christmas Meet - Book Now!

[ QUOTE ]
although there are a few dodgy characters round there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll fit in then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Christian

They are £69 per room per night, including continental brekkie.

They have >11 rooms availability currently.

If > 10 rooms are booked at once, they might offer some sort of discount.

Now - go-karting, which circuit? I am thinking Oxford or Silverstone?

Are you maxed out on the RR? I guess you are looking at the numbers but if not then I'm interested in a run.

[ QUOTE ]
Drystone said:
[ QUOTE ]
although there are a few dodgy characters round there /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

We'll fit in then. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

Christian

[/ QUOTE ]

Was about to say that. John, you haven't been to my home town yet (Leigh). If you wanna meet dodgy, its the place to go.

AL

I am going Karting at Buckmore park on 8th NOV so will let you know what its like. £40 for half hour in thunder kart.

Should be great fun, just hope it doesn't rain.

So those people who are cmoing karting, where are you based (I am thinking of whether to go South or Midlands for the karting...)

Karting

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
Phill
S3Babee
adjturbo + 1
Loretta
Alex Stanley (+ other half)
Berkshire Flipper
GavinH

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
So those people who are cmoing karting, where are you based (I am thinking of whether to go South or Midlands for the karting...)

Karting

RichA3Turbo
JayA4Turbo
Wando
Audi Girl
Phill
S3Babee
adjturbo + 1
Loretta
Berkshire Flipper
GavinH

[/ QUOTE ]

...and me!

Can we decide on a night out pretty soon so that the "very far away contingent" can book a pillow somewhere.

Karting

RichA3Turbo - oxford(ish)
JayA4Turbo - oxford(ish)
Wando
Audi Girl
Phill - oxford(ish)
S3Babee
adjturbo + 1
Loretta
Berkshire Flipper
GavinH

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry peeps to be a pain but i am goin to hav to pull out of sundays activities /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif other half has just informed me that she flies in from miami on the 23 nov and needs picking up from the airport about 1pm.
I am still up for saturday at AMD and the night out, not too fussed about wot room i get aslong as i get somewhere to lay may head /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
The drive to Heathrow should be 'fun' on sunday morning /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sorry to be a pain.
Adam

David - we have fixed it for Nov 22nd - details of Holiday Inn Express in Warwick in a previous post (then minibus taxi it to Stratford for drinks and food!) Can you make it all?

RichA3Turbo - oxford(ish)
JayA4Turbo - oxford(ish)
Wando - bucks
Audi Girl - bucks
Phill - oxford(ish)
S3Babee
Loretta
Alex Stanley (+ other half) - Bristol(ish)
Berkshire Flipper
GavinH
DavidR - Scotland

this may be a silly question but are we booking rooms individually or is one person goin to do a group bookin once we hav figured out how many rooms we need?

Unfortunately a group booking would be a headache - one person would have to put a deposit down, and run the risk of no-shows and losing the deposit.

So do we decide on Holiday Inn Express in Warwick and all book rooms?

[ QUOTE ]
audi girl said:
Unfortunately a group booking would be a headache - one person would have to put a deposit down, and run the risk of no-shows and losing the deposit.

So do we decide on Holiday Inn Express in Warwick and all book rooms?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds fine to me!

Rich

Alright then change of plan,

One of my mates Sewell is coming down with me, so we're now going to stay down the night and come out for a few bevvies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Wont be partaking in the Karting though, We'll be travelling back to Teeside on the Sunday.

Can you confirm if youre booking in at the Holiday Express Inn at Warrick, if so I'll give them a ring and book a room. If anyone has contact details that'd be great saves me phoning the wrong place and making an idiot of myself!

What time are people meeting up at AMD on the day?

Cheers

whats amd's adress want to work out how far it is thanks

Also what order is the day happening ?? ie rolling road first

Thanks alot

[ QUOTE ]
Hiten said:
How much is the rolling road

[/ QUOTE ]

£30 each

I am now booked in at the Holiday Inn /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Jon.

[ QUOTE ]
Drystone said:
I think I'll be travelling down in convoy with Al B and David R, should be fun. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif I'm going to try and get Simon the fireman interested as well.
Cheers,
Christian

[/ QUOTE ]

This sounds like a plan man.

What route are you all taking. I could join up with DavidR if youre coming down from Scotland on the East side of the country, the M1 ?? Then we could meet AL B and Drystone.

Put some details up and well meet up on the way.

Regards

Hi all

Will come for the RR sesions but my car is not going on as its standard really... atm!

karting sounds like a laugh.

Andy

[ QUOTE ]
Hiten said:
I'll be up for the rolling road

[/ QUOTE ]

Rolling road is full im afraid