Concert Subwoofer?

Bigphil92

Reaction score
i have the concert cd player head unit and i was just wondering if there is any chance of putting a sub in the car using this headunit?
are there any rca preouts?

im assuming you on about an after market sub??? if so you can buy an adaptor i think. Failing that, i have a concert sub i dont use if you want it for some beers! :)

yeah an after market one :) can i get the adapter from a shop rather than a website? haha no thankyou i still have that one in my car atm :p

i have an after market head unit running a couple of 12`s so i cant comment on what you need or where you can get it. Im sure some of the o/e boys will be along soon to tell ya what you need :) :icon_thumright:

yes you can use the preouts in the boot which go into the standard sub. Andy mac makes a handy wiring loom, but you will still need to run a power through.

I can supply a ready made loom for £15 or you can make your own. You only have rear channels in the boot, but bear in mind if you have the non Bose system then you will lose the feed to the rear speakers as they run off the same amp inside the tupperware sub, so you either need to use a 4ch amp or keep the retain Audi amp just for the rears. The pinouts on the Audi loom are here:
A3subloompinouts.jpg