1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

concert radio

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by audijonny, Feb 27, 2011.

1. audijonny

audijonny six cylinder

would any body have a working concert radio they could sell and post for my 96 sport thank you:thumbsup:

2. dest

dest Member

There are always plenty on ebay, sadly I sold mine on there last week, ,it went for £56

3. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics
    Supporter

I'm selling mine at the moment.
    The pixels are randomly missing, work fine one minute and then loads are missing.
    It also says there is NO CD or wont play the CD, turning it off and back on or switching from radio to CD again will fix this.

4. audijonny

audijonny six cylinder

sorry Axios everything has to be just rite for me but thank you for your offer

5. foursprungdugtechnique

Audijonny, try Car Radio Services in Perth, they will sort it for you, I need a new face for mine, the volume control is knackered, they are just around the corner from me... oh and I am up in Kirriemuir next week, work for Royal Mail if you wanted I could drop it in at CRS for you and get it back to you. Call them 01738 624 058 to see what they say, Im there about 5.40am tho

6. aragorn

aragorn "Stick a V8 in it!"
    Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

They're amongst the worst head units i've had the displeasure of listening to, throw it away and fit something decent.

I've got two here, but one has a big splodge on the LCD, other one i've not really tested much as its in the Shed which has no battery atm.

7. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics
    Supporter

They are a big bag of poo.
    Deffo replace it for something aftermarket. Its a easy enough job to do.