1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CONCERT RADIO - HOW CAN I PLAY IPOD NANO ?

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by shilts, Apr 2, 2010.

1. shilts

shilts Member

[Apr 2, 2010]
    Hi , can someone please tell me my options for playing an ipod nano through the 'concert' radio . There will be NO ipod adaptor in the glove box only AUX in socket and cigar / 12v socket . Also what if any leads i will need and what sound quality can i expect , thanks ?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 18, 2014]

3. 964kevin

964kevin Member

[Apr 3, 2010]
  4. The Maestro

The Maestro S3 ~ MTM 330BHP ~ Milltek TBE

[Apr 3, 2010]
    Belkin do a receiver transmitter. About the size of a matchbox, 3.5mm jack from it plugs into your nano, match the car radio frequency to match one of about 6 preset bands on the Belkin, and you're listening. You need to play with the bass eq to stop it sounding like a radio. Sound quality is excellent depending onthe general radio reception in your area and you'll probably find one of the preset bands on the belkin suits the sound better - even though they all receive and play. Best thing is ... the Belkin only costs about £8. Bargain
  5. shilts

shilts Member

[Apr 3, 2010]
    Thanks guy's ! Kevin , thanks for the link - it says on the advert that you can adjust the volume on the radio , have you found this the case ? Have you found the sound quality ok ? Maestro , are you able to use the radio controls with the Belkin to change the ipod or do you have to use the ipod controls ? Cheers .