1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Concert II single din 2006

mike-y90 Apr 8, 2013

1. mike-y90

mike-y90 Member

I have an a3 2006 SB single din concert II but it does not have a CD changer.

Will the head unit still have the connection for a CD changer and if so what connection is it? ISO? quadlock?

Thanks in advance!

2. jb0o

jb0o North East Forum Moderator Site Sponsor Regional Rep VCDS Map User

Yes, the connector is there (brown connector iirc), its an ISO connector.

3. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Single din is iso & if you buy changer with lead then should be pnp.

Only thing will sting you is a glovebox with changer cutout as these are £200 new, so finding a changer within glovebox is a good start.

Why not just upgrade to mp3 unit or are you a cd lover still?

4. mike-y90

mike-y90 Member

Thanks that is great. I am looking at getting a dension for my iphone 4 and know it connects via cd changer and as I dont have one I wanted to check the connection would be there on the headunit.

I did see one very cheap on ebay but it does not appear to have a ISO connection as it is for the BNS 5.0 in a 2007 audi TT. Would I be able to purchase a *whatever connection that uses* to ISO adapter and put this in my car? Or would I just have to purchase a dension that already has a ISO connection

Dension Gateway Lite - Audi (IDC) BNS 5.0 | eBay

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Save yourself the hassles, just buy iso dension from the get & you'll be happy.

6. mike-y90

mike-y90 Member

Will do, thank you!