computer boffins, is it possible to......

ooooaudi

Reaction score
Website
audi-sport.net
have these smiley faces /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif saved on my computer and send them with e mails ???

right click on the picture you want to save then click the save picture button /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Then it all comes down to which email service you use,
I use yahoo which already has them installed, there might be an outlook expert out there that can help? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

As already stated save them on your hard drive as a picture then if you what to use different smilies depending on the email just use insert picture and stick in the smiley that you what.

If you just what to use one smiley then you can set up a signature with the smilies on that can be apllied to all emails...see outlook help fr details on setting up and configuring signatures!

Hope this may help

thanks fellas, ive tryed it and works well, exept a couple of people have said that there not coming up - prob 2 do with there set up i expect ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif