Completed DRL's

Triple.O.G

Reaction score
As some of you know i've been getting DRL's made up by Unikarl, and today I had them fitted, after some fiddling with a sidelight bulb on the run here they are:

DRL1.jpg

DRL2.jpg

DRL3.jpg

DRL4.jpg

Just some wires to hide now, opinions please.

Very subtle mod that, looks really cool. Karl's a pretty handy guy to know for sure, lol. Thumbs up from me, Dude. :icon_thumright:

Thanks mate, thats what i like about them, they are subtle and dont look like all the cheap crap taxis put on.

Karl has proved worth his weight in gold for me :thumbsup:

Thanks mate, thats what i like about them, they are subtle and dont look like all the cheap crap taxis put on.

Karl has proved worth his weight in gold for me :thumbsup:

Karl must be a heavy guy as they look great! :yum:

Thanks man, im gonna go back soon and get some shots whilst its darker out.

Have you looked on edition 38 on classifieds? there is some 19" speedlines going for £1400 in red, very nice!

Those look as cool as I thought they were going to! Subtle, OEM looking and very effective. :yum:

Thanks mate, I am rather pleased with them. Just looking into some coilovers then new 19"s :happy:

Yeah mate I'll put one up later, can see the 12 little LEDs ifyou look close at grill cover but otherwise you wouldn't notice. It would be hard to have invisible ones I think?

Does anyone know how to make the other kind? I saw what I think was an A5 very briefly this morning and instead of individual LEDs it has a silver strip in it's headlight that just glowed White?

Think the A1 s-line might be the same?

You need a light pipe for that. An LED sits at each end and shines light down iy then each ridge inside the pipe catches the light.... Could be done if you wanted it!!

It would be to go in the headlights but i think the B7 headlights are the wrong shape for something like that, I just saw them, twice today, it was a new A6, looked really nice. is a light pipe what they use for angel eyes cos this is different.

Karl if i stick with you im gonna end up with my car looking like a mini optimus prime with all the lights on it ha ha.

or something out of a Sean Paul video.