1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

complete ECU upgrade

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by imported_GarretLogan, Jul 28, 2004.

1. imported_GarretLogan

imported_GarretLogan Guest

[Jul 28, 2004]
    This might sound random, but I was wondering if there was a mod on the market that would allow not only for an A4 to be chipped, but also one that would allow more functions in the center display area. It would take the normal mileage and fuel efficiency readings, then it would add upgraded gauges like a 911Turbo or GT2 (boost readings, engine performances, etc.) The reason that I place the two together is because I figure that you may have to completely swap out the ECU. Might as well hit two birds with one stone, any ideas?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 31, 2014]

3. ImolaS4

ImolaS4 Member

[Jul 28, 2004]
    Two separate issues actually.
    1. You can have the car chipped - I'm assuming the engine is the turbo, because the non-turbo odes not benefit from chipping.
    2. You can have some or maybe all of these display ideas modded into the display via A VAG modification. Some guys in the states have played around with this.
  4. Mutinyno9

Mutinyno9 Member

[Jul 28, 2004]
    Thats a good question. I remember seeing, a while back, of an A4 will other options on thie cluster. the one i remember had his boost guage as an option. I want to do that too, any idea how to do that?
  5. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Jul 29, 2004]
    Try this link.

Link

[​IMG]
  6. ImolaS4

ImolaS4 Member

[Jul 30, 2004]
    That's the one!
  7. docurley

docurley Moderator Staff Member Moderator