Complete a5 s-line seats into my a4 b7 2005

A3jack

Reaction score
well nearly complete... I have fitted front and back seats from a Audi A5 s-line full electric and leather, fronts took 15 minutes literally just bolt on to old rails! and the back bench is abit of a pain! I managed to get lucky and source some which split so I can use my avant as an avant! After removing my old seats, and test fitting the new ones the mount in the middle which they pivot on the holes had to be drilled about 5mm wider to be moved over to the right 5mm or so! Not a bad job took 10 mins, now the slots which slide into the two bars coming out both sides at the back where to high for the seats, so I have undone them, and left them off for the time being so the seats don't lock back but don't fall forward there a good tight fit! (Also have to remove the middle seat belt anchor, remove the seat belt catch and only put one back in as there is only 2 seat belts on these seats, I will be making a bar for the sets to lock into out of some tubing at work! The bench sits in perfectly and just needed to get the seat belt buckle through the gaps and it looks spot on such an improvement! Although I do need some help! If anyone has the wiring diagram for either the a4 b7 seat wiring and the a5 and they would be willing to share that would be awesome! As I'm going to wire the front seats in tomorrow and really don't want an airbag in my face! For anyone thinking of doing the swap I would! It's such an improvement and so much more comfort! Just need to have abit of a mechanical brain to make them fit! Thanks Jack. (Unsure how to add pictures!)

How did you get on with the front seats seat belt anchor points?

Hi, they have been bolted to the a5 seats correctly and work as they did On the a4 seats; cheers Jack

Oh right cool. That always put me off trying newer seats. Does it look neat like the b7 seat with the little sliding cover?

Sorry mate unsure what you mean , I've tried to upload photos but unsure how to do it!

This bit..
Screenshot 2015 11 16 19 57 17

No mate they do not have the covers, but I never look st that but lol!

You need to get some photos up I'm keen to how they look in :yes: