1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Competition Time - Win a Blackvue DR380G HD In Car Camera Worth £209

Discussion in 'Advanced in Car Technologies' started by Advanced_InCarTech, Jul 30, 2012.

1. ScottD3

ScottD3 I want your faulty electronics

[Sep 24, 2012]
    Check out my camera!!

[​IMG]

Thank you very AiC.

Soon as I can I'll set it up and get playing.
  2. Kelza

Kelza MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

[Sep 24, 2012]
    Lovely,well done scott :)
  3. Turkster

Turkster Bro.Paul 2.5TDI Quattro Sport

4. Cruiser89

Cruiser89 Advanced In Car Tech Site Sponsor

[Dec 10, 2012]
    Over the weekend I have had loads of emails & PMs about this In-Car Camera, mainly as a result of a thread in the A3 section!!

So in anticipation of the demand over the next few weeks before Christmas, we have decided for one week only to offer you this super duper deal for the Blackvue DR380!!

Specially discounted for AudiSport members:

You will get your Blackvue DR380G HD camera for £170 including VAT and Delivery!!

We have negotiated a bulk discount with our supplier and now have 50 in stock ready to be dispatched for Christmas.....

If you want to take advantage of this offer then pop this discount code in when you go to checkout - ASN_BlackvueDR380

Blackvue DR380G HD In Car Camera System | Advanced In Car Technologies

(Remember this is a genuine UK unit, not a foreign unit with flashed English firmware. There are loads of these units which are floating about at the moment which can cause over heating problems and unit failures, have seen a couple of these on eBay. You can usually tell them apart as they are substantially cheaper! The RRP of this camera is still £209. If you were to ever have a problem then you know we will be there to help you!)
  5. Wicked666

Wicked666 Active Member

[Dec 11, 2012]
    All booked in for Jan - driving down from the Midlands (as have seen the quality of their work). At this price couldn't say no especially with the amount of bad drivers out there!

The guys were really helpful on the phone and will also look into whether they can install integrated parking sensors to replace the massive ones that audi. Should be able to if the holes underneath are not too large.

Looking forward to seeing them!