Comparison test A3/AClass/1Series and 80s Music Fan Thread

Would love to have done an original Wembley concert. Brilliant venue. Mate was at Queen gig as a very young lad with his dad. Always reminds me!!

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
If anyone has any 12" requests, give me a try. Don't have everything obviously, but when I put my compilation on in the car it plays for a couple of months of commuting!

Reactions: pburv, Scottyg and Simon L
Seen this band half a dozen times ........................what better way to kick off the 80's than this from 1981 ;)

Reactions: Audi Bairn, pburv and Scottyg
Let's dance it up a bit.

Reactions: pburv, TDI-line, Scottyg and 1 other person

PMSL..Gotta be the best off topic thread yet....:cool new:

Gotta love this one for all you back flippin headspinners of the 80's....

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn, Scottyg and 1 other person
I reckon the full version of Girls On Film might get me told off, so better not! :D

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Simon L, Scottyg and 1 other person
I reckon the full version of Girls On Film might get me told off, so better not! :D
Lol..Always came on in the video duke box at the pub back in the day....:hubbahubba:

Reactions: simonali, Simon L and Scottyg
Is that hubba hubba for the sumo wrestler??
IMG 0939

Factoid: Duran Duran's early 12" singles weren't remixes, they actually recorded longer versions in the studio.

Lol..Always came on in the video duke box at the pub back in the day....:hubbahubba:

As did Bellouis Some - Imagination (a friend told me, honest) :whistle2:

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and simonali
There was a Ultravox one with some nudie bits in it, too. Visions In Blue, I think...

I reckon we're properly off track now!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Audi Bairn
Get a grip man B&O isn't that expensive an option and besides you can't be blasting out the top gun theme on some crappy sounding basic car audio!! lol
I agree. I couldn't be without the B&O. *** is just truly awful after I experienced it in a loan car.

Also, compared to Harmon Kardon in the BMW's, it is noticeably superior.

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
I think Audi would have these posts banned since they might give prospective buyers the idea that S3's are driven by guvenile 80s loving 40+ year olds...

Reactions: pburv
I think Audi would have these posts banned since they might give prospective buyers the idea that S3's are driven by guvenile 80s loving 40+ year olds...

You think this thread is juvenile...............have a read around mate, you aint seen nothing yet!! lol

Reactions: pburv and Scottyg
Great thread I thought......Love my S3 love 80's music..............Oh and I'm 44 years old..........and your point is??.....lol:friends:

Reactions: TDI-line, Audi Bairn, Simon L and 1 other person
Here's something to keep you amused while you write a letter complaining to Audi...lol

Reactions: Scottyg, Audi Bairn and Simon L
Guess i'm the youngest...only 41!! And to think Audi introduced the A3 /S3 sedan to appeal to the "millennial/hipster" generation..!!

Reactions: pburv and Simon L
Guess i'm the youngest...only 41!! And to think Audi introduced the A3 /S3 sedan to appeal to the "millennial/hipster" generation..!!

That's a relief mate, thought from your previous post you might be 91 !! lol

Nah, sedan definitely not for the youngsters..................pipe n slippers brigade more like :)

Reactions: pburv, P.Bal and Scottyg