1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Common Problems

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by pav-g, Mar 20, 2008.

1. pav-g

pav-g Member

Is it me just being paranoid but when something goes wrong with the motor then within a short period theres a handful of people on forum who experience the same problem i.e. dodgy coilpacks, glove boxes, arm rest clips etc etc

I suppose the downside of owning a car just outside the warranty period is you start experiencing little nigglies which can prove expensive repairs. Lets hope theres nothing major we experience next.

What you guys reckon

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. J7USS

J7USS Shuddup Foooool!!

I hear what you saying Pav, ive always thought that too.
    We're all having the same certain probs...all by a new engine that is :crying:

4. pav-g

pav-g Member

Hey J7USS I remember when your engine went, I held my breath for days fearing the worst... but I think the rest of us escaped the curse of the red reiger...

5. chris_20

chris_20 Member

lol, yer gotta agree with pav. luckily ive escaped any sorta problems as off yet, only prob i had was when i first bought the car a year and a half ago the brake sensor went the day after i bought it which threw up all sortsa lights on the dash, make me sh1t my loons i must say but apart from that its all been good so far. although i have found myself being a bit para each time ive got in the of late cause of u guys having loadsa probs lol.
    think even alot of the chaps on audizine have been having probs?!!!