coming home lights. Is it really this simple ?

Well this will be on my list . can't see that repair wire been much from audi

Looks like a good mod. Does it work I I have led drl's and bi xenons?

Also if the car is locked with the ligts off and I then press the lock button again, do the lights switch on? Sometimes I forget if I've actually locked the car. I'm guessing they only switch on when the engine is switched off but not sure.

Thanks

Looks like a good mod. Does it work I I have led drl's and bi xenons?

Also if the car is locked with the ligts off and I then press the lock button again, do the lights switch on? Sometimes I forget if I've actually locked the car. I'm guessing they only switch on when the engine is switched off but not sure.

Thanks

Wont work on your car unless you already have Auto-lights I'm afraid Raj.

The functionality is that the lights come on when you unlock the car, they turn off as soon as you open the drivers door (or when the time has elapsed) and they come on when you remove the key from the ignition and remain on until the time has elapsed, even when locking the car.

Wont work on your car unless you already have Auto-lights I'm afraid Raj.

The functionality is that the lights come on when you unlock the car, they turn off as soon as you open the drivers door (or when the time has elapsed) and they come on when you remove the key from the ignition and remain on until the time has elapsed, even when locking the car.

Cheers jonny.

Not got auto lights. Thats ok though. Seems like a good mod but would've done it just for the sake of it but wouldn't have helped me personally - I reverse onto my drive at home :)

Thanks