1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coming back to Audi MY2013/2014

Discussion in 'A6/S6/Allroad forum (C7 Chassis)' started by Necroscope, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Necroscope

Necroscope Member

Morning guys,

Just placed an order for a 3.0tdi BE saloon in Daytona, small set of options which include Tech pack, 20" segment alloys, lighting pack and heated front seats.

I note on my order form that it states Audi A6 saloon special editions (2013). Is there a spec change coming for MY2014 do we know?

Cheers,

Phil.
    Sandra likes this.
  2. elan2s

elan2s Member

Welcome back to the fold. Despite what it says on the order form your car is actually a MY14. Audi's model years run from Mid-May to Mid-May so all cars built since week 22 2013 are MY14. The next set of changes will be announced late March early April for cars built in May onwards (MY15). The only change that seems to be expected at the moment is the replacement of the multitronic gearbox on FWD cars with a Tiptronic box. There is also talk of a more economy focused 2.0TDi car referred to as the A6 Ultra, reviving the name used for the concept version of the A6 before it was launched. The Black Edition is referred to as a special edition in the ordering system although it seems to be a fairly permanent part of the range these days.
  3. mcnallys

mcnallys Keep 'er lit!!!

Hi necroscope, If you don't mind me asking, what kind of discount did you get on A6 BE?

Thx si
  4. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

Hi Phil, welcome back to audi-sport.net. Look forward to pics of tne car. Enjoy the forum. :) x