Come On In Lads, The Beers Free!

Come on in here @jassyo06 you can moan about all those blue tags as much as you want as there's none in here. Unless you order a Blue Wicked at the Blue Oyster Bar??
:cold::soap::sorry:

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 3 others
I am frightened more of the big boys and there higher S numbers...oh no BH has a blue badge and a bigger S number.....where's my mummy!!!

Reactions: Simon L, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
767 pages since 2011!!! We can do that in a week here! :p

I'll start it off to make my point: Manual vs Lazy-Tronic...which is for men? :D

Reactions: Simon L and Rob2k68
Can they handle the big boy banter?? :whistle2:
Haha

Some of things that went down in that pub was to much to handle and been removed.

Been raided and shut down more times than a hell's angels club house.

Enjoy it lads.

Reactions: Nilz, CHEZ, Simon L and 3 others
I love my s-tronic. Love not having to use my left foot, well I can't really anyway. Wouldn't go back to a manual, ever. My journey to work tends to be pretty busy, especially on the way home until they sort out the b1oody Raith Interchange, so not clutching constantly is bliss. I've never had the dreaded false neutral or some of the other issues others have had so, happy camper here.

Reactions: Simon L and RS3 S.
This could go down hill very quickly in ASN fashion in the pub threads lol.

Reactions: CHEZ, Sandra and ScottD3
Meh, not a beer drinker. Single malt old mans club (without the cigar and smoking jacket).

Time to get on the road and get the S3 to the dealer to get the rear suspension sorted.

Reactions: Simon L, Scottyg, Rob2k68 and 2 others
Meh, not a beer drinker. Single malt old mans club (without the cigar and smoking jacket).

Time to get on the road and get the S3 to the dealer to get the rear suspension sorted.
Nice glenmorangie on the bar with your name on it. :)

Just realised I liked a post on the 1st page from 2011 over there lol!

Last time l was on a pub????? 4/5 years ago l don't drink spirits at all they're too scarey lol budweiser or peroni for jassy

Reactions: Simon L, Bristle Hound, Scottyg and 2 others
Don't mind a Peroni or two but I like Moreti a lot better. Pop in later and I'll buy you a few.

Reactions: Simon L, Rob2k68 and SpeedyFrog
So what's the rulez.... In this bar is there a gif amnesty lol

Reactions: Simon L, Scottyg and SpeedyFrog
Last time l was on a pub????? 4/5 years ago l don't drink spirits at all they're too scarey lol budweiser or peroni for jassy
G&T with Lime or Vodka (Russian Standard), Cane Sugar and Lime! In moderation lol

Reactions: Simon L, Scottyg, WarwickL and 2 others
G&T with Lime or Vodka (Russian Standard), Cane Sugar and Lime! In moderation lol
Gaylord drink lol, well Dumb and Dumber are off on holiday just now... Aka Simon and Pburv lol am sure they Muppets will be in there element on a thread like this...it's actually a pretty good idea cheers BH... Am getting facelift blue tags in my dreams now... There's that ****** many.... Muppets that don't what's what....on this forum

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and SpeedyFrog
I'll take whatever I can get :p
How about this

1993a9955ad4c0ee718976049e2c9841

Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Scottyg and 1 other person
$400 of what? Proper Scots Whiskey or some city worker posh wine???

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Jassyo06
I might be Scottish but hate any form of Bourbon, Whisky or Whiskey!! :puke2:

I'll push to a very cold Sauv Blanc but beer/cider or lager.

Reactions: Simon L and pburv
Would love to be in Mexico sipping a few Corona's in the heat. A night time spent eating taco's and burritos and more Corona.

Reactions: batch, Simon L, Bristle Hound and 2 others
It is hurricane season after all. Si not getting the weather he'd expect.

Last time I was in Mexico it was beautiful for two weeks. The week after we came back it rained everyday. And not just the light stuff.

Reactions: Simon L, pburv and Jassyo06
It is hurricane season after all. Si not getting the weather he'd expect.

Last time I was in Mexico it was beautiful for two weeks. The week after we came back it rained everyday. And not just the light stuff.
View attachment 98935
Hopefully the weather will be good for him mate l think it rained about 10 days out of 15 when l was there in late may....it's either the rainy season or the hurricane season wtf...when does it have it's sunny season the weather doesn't really float my boat to be honest it's so unpredictable especially when you've flown 4500 miles

Reactions: Simon L and pburv