Come on Andy Murray

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As an avid follower of tennis & occassional player, I thought I'd give the lad a shout.

Have to say the form in the tournament & the 1st set so far has been a remarkable change to the norm, so far, he looks way better than the last Slam final he played against federer, his fitness was his big downer, but now the guy plays remarkable & its just a matter of time for his 1st slam, havnt seen him play this well so consistently ever, so maybe it'll be Andy's day.

As much as I respect Federer who really is in a class of his won some days, I'm sure 15's enough for him just for today, lol. but Murray does lead the head to head by iirc 6-4, so good luck to him.

Guess I spoke to soon, I dont know why but he's dropped his game a little, but also Federer really is firing of old in some points, that serve is his killer mostly, reminds me of Sampras, but overall if Murray doesnt win the 2nd set, then I dont see him winning, atm.

unlucky lad service let him down under pressure in the end!

Yet again Federer shows why he's the best ever, cant fault the guy again, his fitness is why he is the best, only question sometimes is his mental fitness, as against Nadal he does worry, but well done Federer, yet again.

Andy I have to say played well, but he really did let himself down in the final set, he had it almost laid on a plate to win the set, but faultered, but saying that, the guy came 2nd to the best player ever, that to me is enough to show how good he really is & a possible future number 1, he will win at some point, its just a question of when, plus he walks away with how much dough, lol.

Well done Andy, did us proud son.

The one with a new ferarri & a extra 3-400k in his pocket