• OEM "Ish"silver

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Charcoal anthracite

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

mattyboyc

B6 Veteran now Q5 owner
Reaction score
My B6 goes into the bodyshop at the end of the month for a front end respray and a few other bits, whilst it's there I will be having the wheels refurberd but am undecided on colour. I was all set to stay sIlver but the company that are doing the wheels say I should go darker (charcoal anthracite). I'm still not sure so I'll put it out to you guys for your opinion.

My B6 goes into the bodyshop at the end of the month for a front end respray and a few other bits, whilst it's there I will be having the wheels refurberd but am undecided on colour. I was all set to stay sIlver but the company that are doing the wheels say I should go darker (charcoal anthracite). I'm still not sure so I'll put it out to you guys for your opinion.
View attachment 89733
Charcoal for me just had mine done and look the dogs

Reactions: mattyboyc
Charcoal/ gunmetal will look ace and breakup the silver I think:greyrs4:

Hope this helps :)

Reactions: Greg-S3, mattyboyc and Welshquattro
Considered black? Very aggressive, I hated black wheels, by sometimes if there is a lot of black accessories, it's re perfect solition

Reactions: DrStrange
But charcoal will look nic too!

Stick with a good silver! I've done my wheels dark before and regretted it within weeks

Considering charcoal also for my silver A4, I think it looks the dogs personally.

Satin anthracite looks the dogs on a silver car - IMO
P1000555

Reactions: DrStrange and mattyboyc
Have you got a pic of your front end stone chipped mate?

And could I ask how much the body shop have quoted, this is very much next on my list

Just to be different and possibly rid yourself of the boredom..go with the darker shade.

You may even fall in love with your Avant all over again :)

Reactions: mattyboyc