1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colour choices on the S4

Anito Apr 1, 2005

1. Anito

Anito Member

It appears from the on-line configurator that Nogaro Blue is no longer a choice, however Sprint Blue looks the same.

Is Sprint the new name for Noggy or is the colour on the system decieving and it really is different?

2. richy

richy Member

personally i was only aware of the black.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Anito

Anito Member

Yeah, I like black, my A4 is black and I love it. Would like another colour, Noggy blue or Misano Red, neither exist. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

4. owensc

owensc New Member

If you can afford it, you can have a 'special colour' from the rest of the Audi range. I wanted Carribbean Blue for my S4 Cabriolet & managed to get it knocked down to £750 instead if the quoted £1500

5. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Wow, i didn't relise you could negotiate with Audi exclusive. I thought the prices were set in stone.

6. richy

richy Member

TDI nothing is never set in stone....

unless your actually buying something set in stone or is actually a stone....

same with insurance companys... theres always deals to be made...

7. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

Cheers Richy,

i knew i shouldn't off bought that stone set in stone, mug.

I do like the sprint blue, for a sportback. And around £750 sounds reasonable for an exclusive colour.

8. DaveJ

DaveJ New Member

I was told today I could have AMULET on an S4 CAB. Is this right / wrong and would I have to pay EXTRA for what is a 'standard' colour?

9. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

I've seen an Amulet A4 cab before but not an S4. Great colour!