1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Collecting your new Audi - a warning!

Discussion in 'New A3/S3 (8V Chassis)' started by Little Red Monster, Aug 31, 2013.

1. Little Red Monster

Little Red Monster Member

[Aug 31, 2013]
    I do not wish to be a spoilsport, but on collecting my new car a few years ago I was so excited I reversed carelessly into a bollard outside the showroom - b******d up the whole day!!

So, just ensure you are looking around you in a thorough manner when you drive out of the showroom with your new pride and joy, avoid being distracted by all the wonderful gizmos demanding your attention!!

If this ensures everyone arrives home safely, then this short post has been worthwhile - Have fun folks, I think will have trouble getting to sleep tonight!!!
    cemerson and TDI-line like this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. wab172uk

wab172uk Member

[Aug 31, 2013]
    Make a difference from my sister, who when going to collect her new car, drove her part-ex straight into a wall in the car park because she was so nervous picking up her first brand-new car. D'oh.

No major damage, so I told her to walk a way from it, grab the keys to the new car, then drive off.