Collected my new rims this afternoon

Nice one mate, Come on then Tells us what a bargain you got!!!!....????

I need to concentrate on the interior, but i'll see how it looks with the new rims

Yep looking forward to pics, will look good. Them Dunlops look new!

Cheers mate, yeah they are by all accounts they were only on his car for 500 miles

What higher or lower - come on with nearly new dunlops we cant be far off unless the bloke you bought them off was a she and she had no idea or totally ****** out of her knickers - no disrespect to any females on forum.

Haha (pav) yeah a gUESS...hmmmm, Id be happy to pay £600 for them but the way you are sounding, You paid more maybe???????

£750???

the good thing about them is they will hide rusty brake pads.....650££££......tops!!!! i got 18 rs4 new styles with toyo prox r for 650!!!!! BRAND NEW

LOWER:icon_thumright: and no there were no females present lol

£749...£748.....£747.....£746.....£745..........................:wacko:
Come on Niknak, We give up!!!

Dont be shy

Cheeeaaapppppp!!!!! Bargain fella.You didnt take as long as Pav to source them did ya???:)

Been looking for a while tbh, I really fanced RS6's but they seem to be going for around £700.00..

Thanks mate, they were listed on Flee Bay this morning offered the £'s he excepted i collected this afternoon - BARGIN

Who said you cant get a bargain on fleabay. I bought a spare s-line grille badge the other day for 99p brand new and original - keep it as a spare

Yeah but you have to search through the cr=p to find them bargins

Totally agree but in amongst the crap and sharks there are bargains to be had. Timing is essence though. Anyway this is your finest hour enjoy the moment and the alloys.

Spot on bargain Niknak!:thumbsup: You've just got to keep an eye out, and not plump for the first ones you see - I got my 17s off fleabay - £350 for 5, 1 brand new (been a spare) with a conti and the rest had PZero Rossos with 6mm left.

Nice wheels NikNak, very good deal indeed.

eBay is very good for the odd bargain, I got my 19" BBS OEM S line rims (with spare) for £550.

I saw them after they had been just listed so I dropped the guy a line asking if he had a buy it now price he replayed saying yeah, so the rest is history.. sorry about that fella...

What do you think?
DSC00041.jpg

Yep :icon_thumright: they look good - re taking pics make sure cars on even surface, pics come out better otherwise the tyre looks as if its down in pressure. Chrome mirrors will look nice as you have the chrome lining...

Spot on mate, Look nice, Like Pav says, Chrome Mirrors a Must.

oh and clean under them arches fella.:icon_thumright:

I know I need to give my arches a good power wash, but I think the rims suit the car:icon_thumright:

DSC00043.jpg

Yes your right, they do suit your motor.

I remember seeing a set on ebay for a Buy it now of £400 in manchester but 2 needed refurb but all tyres were near enough new.

It was one of them dilemmas that I kept going back to the auction nearly hitting the buy it now then Id leave then go back and so on till finally I decided what the hell.............went back and they were gone.*****:sorry:

but I suppose I would have upgraded anyway to 19's so maybe it was a case that they went to someone who wasnt just going to remove them and dump them in the shed!!

I ummed and arred about 19's but i do a lot of mileage so deceided to go 4 18's, but I am pleased with them...