1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Collected mine on the 1st Sept....

scoTTy Sep 12, 2009

1. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

.... but didn't have it cleaned by the dealer and then got it valeted properly a couple of days ago.

Since this was a replacement for the 2009 A4 Avant I had (which was missing quattro) so I had the chance to play with the toys and decide what I did and didn't like .... which led to me keeping every option from before and then adding power tailgate, privacy glass and dynamic suspension to the spec. I also changed from Meteor Grey '09 to Aruba Blue.

The MY2010 comes with the 3G MMI, LED rears, new mirrors, Start/Stop etc so I'm actually very happy that they made the mistake on the previous order. :)

The new car seems to simply be better all around than the last one. I don't think it's any thing to do with factory changes. It's just this car feels better put together i.e. gear box is smoother, drives better, etc etc

Loving it :rockwoot:

Here's the piccies :
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. DaveW

DaveW Active Member

Looks great, glad you finally got it sorted.
    Dave

3. MattW

MattW Reverse

Can't see the pics Scotty.

4. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Nearly!! I've got an S-line badge missing off one wing! :think:

Can the pics be seen now?

Seems alright from here. :shrug:

5. MattW

MattW Reverse

Not on my BE broadband, but loaded up ok on my lappy with a VF USB Dongle. Odd.

Lookd great, better colour than Meteor too.

6. TreborA4

TreborA4 Active Member

I had a demonstrator A4 Avant Executive S Line and that too had a badge missing off the near side wing.

I preferred the smoother line of the plain wing! :o.k:

TreborA4

7. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User quattro Audi A4

Ahhh was it you with the 2wd quattro?
    lol

Thats a nice motor up there

8. MattW

MattW Reverse

Piccies now working on BE, must have been some sort of network issue back there.

9. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Nice car :)

Sounds like it's worked out for the best for you after all :thumbsup:

10. scoTTy

scoTTy Active Member

Cheers. It certainly did.

5 months of no depreciation. I partex'd in March so that helped on keeping that value up. I ended up with a dry run of ownership for all the options and the colour. I then got a MY2010 spec car on a 59 plate.

Couldn't have been much better to be honest. As I said to Stansted Audi, mistakes happen but I prefer to judge companies on how they resolve these issues.

At the end of the day they came out pretty good :applaus:

:icon_thumright: