Collapsing hose syndrome..

Mo-S3

Reaction score
As some of u may know that ive had my car Revo'd and has been driving great. The other day i was accelerating and as soon as i hit 5k rpm the power just suddenly died on me. Now ive had a slight hesitation too in 1st gear when moving away and the dealr is fitting a new MAF densor so i obvioulsy thought that my 5k RPM flat spot was due to the MAF.
Having spoke to Richard yeasterday at Revo he frowned a bit over the phone and suggested quite confidently that its probably the collapsing hose syndrome.
Now those of you who have suffered this problem do my symtoms tie in with yours ?? And how did u overcome this problem?? I know of a steel insert ring that fits into the offending hose but where do i get one from ??
Cheers

You need the Oettinger turbo inlet, it replaces the entire section from the mouth of the turbo right up to the MAF, made in polished aluminum its far larger and gives a 11kw gain in addition to stopping this from happening.

$1100 AUD fitted here...

Its the business.

Mo, Revo should have one, does sound a bit like it.Quick fix and you'll be away again /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif