Colin McRae Rally 04

There was a cheat i found, but it didnt work /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif most cheats seem to be for the PS2 and dont work on XBOX.

Great game tho

Just got this for Christmas on my PS2 - started off on the 2wd championship in a trusty Saxo - ****** good fun sliding it around everywhere... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I'm having an awful time doing the Advanced 2WD championship though - I just can't get a decent time on any of the rallys (and imo the Golf is crap..)

I went on to the website and paid (IIRC it was about £3) and it unlocks everything. It also enables you to do all the circuits in reverse (the track not the car!!) so effectively you get al oad more tracks.

The Quattro is a real b1tch to control!! Respect to those that did ! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
The 2CV is rediculous /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

you guys are cheaters lol ..... i finished all 2wd and 4wd up to advanced but forget expert and B chamionship thats a whole different story! Great game though! Now i need a cheat to finish it .../ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Well, I could be your man !!!. I am currently doing the stages on expert level in Focus WRC and am in 1st place in the championship (alot of re-runs without saving though!!!) - currently on UK stage and it's a Bitch (driving on expert level anyway).

The following codes are what I wrote down whenI called however I suspect (If my memory ism correct)they may not work as I believe each disc also has an access code that you type in when you ring, anyway, worth a try:

Unlock all cars = ITDIXX (I'S maybe 1's - cant read my own writing !!)
Unlock allTracks = FMBLHX
Upgrades = OVQURL (Again the nought may be a Zero !!)
Expert = QQDTTZV
Parts = WXQMJF

Hope these work andif they do, it's saved you about a tenner as it's a £1 p/m phone call - and they do ramble on

(thread steal)
Got myself a modded and upgraded Xbox at long last! - but guy sent it without any cables! Doh! And just got hold of CM4 - so can't wait for cables to arrive so i can experience first hand what you guys are raving about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Are you guys playing with a steering wheel and/or pedal setup? If so which one?

[ QUOTE ]
Ian Logendra said:
(thread steal)
Got myself a modded and upgraded Xbox at long last! - but guy sent it without any cables! Doh! And just got hold of CM4 - so can't wait for cables to arrive so i can experience first hand what you guys are raving about. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Are you guys playing with a steering wheel and/or pedal setup? If so which one?

[/ QUOTE ]

Arn't modded xboxes great! I have mine linked up with my pc for accessing movies, music and pics. Fantastic!

You can also use it for playing games apparently! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rich.

That was my rationale - Was gonna get a divx capable dvd player and somehow my remit creeped a little /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Got a lightgun, remote for it, optical out.. i can see this spiralling /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
But the ability to hook up to my home network (geek alert!) and play movies/music is gonna be (once i get the power cable!) great.

PS - what does it say on the power input section of your xbox. I've bought mine second hand and its says "100-127 v - 2.1 A 50/60hz"
I'm guessing this is a US Xbox? Or is there a step down transformer to arrive and its no worries?