1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coilovers and wheels

S4twiggy Jul 1, 2009

1. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

does anyone know where i can get a set of AP coilys for my S4? the only place i can really find them is in demon tweeks for £455 but im not a one for the searching on the net as i aint got the patience to keep searching round, is the price from demon tweeks good or can i get them for cheaper on the net?

also looking for wheels for my S4 too. i want RS4 DTM on there so ideally would like OEM ones but not sure on wot sort of price i should be looking at so any advice would be great on where i can find a good set of rims!!

should be getting the coilys at the end of the month in time for audi in the park but the wheels will have to go on at the end of august or summin:)

after the coilys and wheels go on, then the tuning and fun begins:):):) cant wait

2. S4twiggy

S4twiggy Fully Certified Detailer!!

bugger, i was only a week away from getting my coilovers and ive found 2 nails in 2 seperate tyres:( tyres are more important rite now so im getting them tomorro so my coilys will have to wait another week, mite not be able to get them on now for audi in the park:(:( but ill be gettin them in the next 2 weeks:)