Coilover prices please for 2004 A3 2.0 fsi

SneakaFreaka83

ASN is hazardous 2 your wallet
Reaction score
hey, narrowed it down to either weitec's or bilsteins i think... have you some prices that you could PM me along with fitting quotes I am based in Sunbury Surrey if possible.... if you have other recommendations I would love to hear it thinking around the 700/800 mark max really.

Thanks

Morning,

We're based in Newcastle Upon Tyne but below are some coilover prices.

Bilstein PSS - £895.00 inc. VAT
Weitec Hicon GT - £584.00 inc. VAT
Weitec Hicon TX - £836.60 inc. VAT

The Vogtland are also a very good option at £581.37 inc. VAT and also the KW V1 on special at £660.10 inc. VAT. All the mentioned kits would also come with free delivery.

http://www.dpmperformance.co.uk/a3-...2.html?zenid=115a38559d74e167e84090df7023acfe

Damian @ DPM Performance

Hi Damian, Interested in getting some Coilovers ASAPfitted to my car and the Weitec and KW are of interest to me.. what would you suggest are the better option?.. I also wanted to see if you had a price on both for fitting and where ?. I am based in Sunbury in Surrey. Thanks in advance

My car details

2004 2.0 FSI A3
WAUZZZ8P14A030706
1-1020KG
2-0975KG
8P

look forward to hearing from you.. I am looking to order and have fitted next month really...

oh and also Eibach is of interest.. thanks mate and look forward to hearing from you

Personally I'd say go for the KW's out of the kits you've listed.

We'd just need to know your front strut size which can be found out my measuring it of phoning your local dealership and asking them to check from your reg or chassis, it'll either be 50mm or 55mm.

We don't really know anyone in your area but any garage should be able to fit the kit for you and charge around £150-£200.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks mate, I will find that out today and get back to you so I can get prices on all.. thanks again

Hi mate spoke to audi and they told me it is 54.6mm so guess this is the 55mm that you needed to know.... could you please get me prices for all three and in your opinion which is makes the car sit lowest and what is a better all round ride?.. as soon as I have the prices I will order on pay day if this is ok.

I know you said any garage will fit but do you have any recommendations and dont mind driving a little bit to get the right garage.

Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you mate.:thumbsup:

Hi Damian,

Eibach Pro streets
KW variant 1's Basic
or Weitec Hicon GT's

KInda feeling the Weitecs but what you think?.. they the lowest sitting?.
Thanks mate

All three kits give the exact same drop. Prices below:

Eibach - £695.35
Weitec - £584.00
KW V1 Basic - £660.10

It's a good time to buy the KW as we have quite a bit of discount off them at the moment but the Weitecs are a very good option and also a more popular choice.

Damian @ DPM Performance

Thanks mate... think I am gunna go ahead and go with the Weitecs.... is that the full price sent to me including VAT?.. how shall I order them as going to do so at the end of the month on pay day if ok?...can I order them through you with my details on PM?. thanks again.:thumbsup: