1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

coil pack news......

Administrators Feb 6, 2003

1. Administrators

Administrators Administrator Staff Member Administrator Audi A4 TDi

2. Moresauce

Moresauce Member

Well they finally admit liability! Maybe that is why Jo was told such a long waiting time they were probably stock piling them for this.

3. A4Steve

A4Steve Guest

Aha!!! Diesel power excels again!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

4. amoffat

amoffat Member

Just phoned my dealer to confirm the recall and they know absolutely nothing about it /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif. He did admit that there had been an issue with coil packs, but had not heard anything about a recall... makes me wonder /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

I really don't like my local dealer, wish I had a good reputable one close by /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif

5. amoffat

amoffat Member

Forgot to say, he told me that they had none in stock anyway and are on back order /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif

6. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

I think that recall is only in the US at the moment or something?

Can't wait for it to happen over here - I am too scared to take my car up to Manchster in a couple of weeks in case it breaks down again !

7. RAPS3

RAPS3 Well-Known Member

[ QUOTE ]
    This problem affects vehicles manufactured in the period from Model Year 2001 until Model Year 2002, and a small number of vehicles from the start of Model Year 2003.

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif What a difference a year makes /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

8. amoffat

amoffat Member

[ QUOTE ]
    AL B said:
    It was on watchdog tonight too.

[/ QUOTE ]
    What was said then! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif