Facelift Coding Glasgow

David McQueen

Reaction score
Tried online with no success, just to see if anyone on here knows anyone that does Coding in or around Glasgow? TIA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Audi Bairn
I'm between Renfrew and Greenock mate if that's close for you,
What are you needing done?

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Jassyo06, Sandra and 1 other person
I'm between Renfrew and Greenock mate if that's close for you,
What are you needing done?

Im cardonald mate so thats ideal. Have a 2017 a3 and looking for beep on lock to start and basically a list of stuff that can be done so i can see what else is available, such as mirrors dip on reverse.

I think you need electric memory seats for the mirror dip on reverse if I remember right.
Yea can do beep on lock as I have that on my car.

Reactions: Jassyo06
I think you need electric memory seats for the mirror dip on reverse if I remember right.
Yea can do beep on lock as I have that on my car.

What else is there you can do and have donenbeforenif you dont mind me asking cheers

I am pretty new to having vcds, I have done a few thinks like, coming home lights, beep on lock, and cornering lights with the fog lights.
Im sure you can also do US style running lights where the indicators stay on solid too.

Not sure what you would be able to do with a 2017 A3 tho mate.

I'm in Crookston if you need me :)

Reactions: Jassyo06, RedRS3Reilly and David McQueen
l would also be interested in a few VCDS....mods when my car comes in October....deletion of day running light on the rear tail lights for a start and few others l am from Sunny Hamilton...lol

Reactions: David McQueen and stuartm
I am pretty new to having vcds, I have done a few thinks like, coming home lights, beep on lock, and cornering lights with the fog lights.
Im sure you can also do US style running lights where the indicators stay on solid too.

Not sure what you would be able to do with a 2017 A3 tho mate.

Managed to find someone 5 minutes from who im meeting up with today, thanks for your help but mate !

Reactions: Jassyo06 and stuartm
Managed to find someone 5 minutes from who im meeting up with today, thanks for your help but mate !

No problem mate, makes sense if someone is closer.

Reactions: David McQueen
l would also be interested in a few VCDS....mods when my car comes in October....deletion of day running light on the rear tail lights for a start and few others l am from Sunny Hamilton...lol
That's fine mate, let me know what your looking for and when you get the car.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Also interested in a couple of VCDS changes based in south side of Glasgow, has anyone compiled a list of popular changes that can be made? would be good to see, I have read quite a few threads but the good ones are hundred's of pages long I just don't have time to read them all.

Also interested in a couple of VCDS changes based in south side of Glasgow, has anyone compiled a list of popular changes that can be made? would be good to see, I have read quite a few threads but the good ones are hundred's of pages long I just don't have time to read them all.
What car do you have?

I'm sure there is a thread just with codes for the car mate.

Reactions: Sandra