1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Coding AMI

Discussion in 'VCDS (formerly VAG-COM) forum' started by DaztheGuv, Aug 6, 2011.

1. DaztheGuv

DaztheGuv Member

Hi, just picked up a AMI for a good price, and I'm wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for coding the unit? It is fitted to a 2007 S3 with bluetooth, MFSW, Bose and RNS-E mark 2

Many thanks,

Daz
  2. Avus Sportback

Avus Sportback Member

I need this info too please..
  3. Avus Sportback

Avus Sportback Member

I think this Is the info you need, it was posted by S8criag on one of my other posts-

"Yep, if your fitting AMI the code should be 0209725 assuming that you are going to lose the Ipod interface

Also you need to enable Media Player 3 (I think) in the can gateway, but if you do a scan of the can gateway it will tell you which mediplayer is not registered. It's 2 or 3 but I think it's 3."

The last two digits XXXXX25 are the AMI codes, we then got to find the media player in the Can Gateway.
  4. NHN

NHN Modmetractor Site Sponsor

Potentially you wont have the option in the gateway module, so need to upgrade that to be able to code.