Code Concert 2 for MFSW, BOSE, 6CD etc???

123holah

Reaction score
Hi I have finally managed to get a concert CD to fit my 2002 S3. Third attempt to get one with the right facia plate however it does not have the unlock code.

When I take it to get it unlocked will it need coding for BOSE, MFSW, centre display, and the CD changer? just that my previous ones have only worked with different controlls depending and i need all of them enabled.

No idea why someone took the decent factory fit concert CD player out in the first place!

Does anyone know how much this will cost for all sorted?

Cheers

Cheers, so if i just get the unit unlocked then all the functions will work? why have they not on other concerts then?

The dull Bose EQ is set by the wiring in the car, nothing to do with coding. The Bose welcome on startup is purely cosmetic it means nothing.
CD changer is picked up automatically.
Not sure about MFSW, I'm sure someone on here will be along to clarify.

Hi , wonder if you can help , recently bought myself an 02 plate S3 having concert II cd problems . Radio and tape working fine and displays on DIS however no display on cd and cd's wo'nt load or eject . Thinking of changing the unit , there are a few arround to choose from , i.e A4 , A6 etc are they compatable ? Any help would be appreciated .

Many thanks

They will all work, but the fascia's are all radically different. You need one from an A3/S3

HI Andy ,
Thanks for the reply , after a bit of research i know you're right all the fascias seem to be different sizes than my S3's so think i'm going to have to bit the bullet and buy an S3 one . I've seen one on ebay £159.00 plus carriage . More than i wanted to pay but hey ho . Unless anyones got one going cheap :)
Also looking for various bits and pieces of trim ! Many thanks

Ant