cloth to leather cabriolet s line seat specs,some info advice please.

mcfishy

Reaction score
knocked a s line cab manual spec on the head with 10,000 more on the clock for a low milage £1500 less se spec multironic 2.0t cab,everyday i sit and think i made the wrong decision.would love leather posted a thread earlier but looks a big job to strip the seats.

i have bog standard nothing going on cloth seats

so i am looking for some s line seats.

now are they all heated?????
is the button on the side lumber?????

how hard is it to make the lumbar work and the heated seats work?would i ****** up the computer.what do i need.

now i know the rear seats are different but would front seat a4 saloon seat fit the cabriolet.

thanks

wow thanks just traded it for new shape bmw x5,true what top gear said the tosser brigade have been priced out of bmws and they all buy audis HA HA HA see ya losers

knocked a s line cab manual spec on the head with 10,000 more on the clock for a low milage £1500 less se spec multironic 2.0t cab,everyday i sit and think i made the wrong decision.would love leather posted a thread earlier but looks a big job to strip the seats.

i have bog standard nothing going on cloth seats

so i am looking for some s line seats.

now are they all heated?????
is the button on the side lumber?????

how hard is it to make the lumbar work and the heated seats work?would i ****** up the computer.what do i need.

now i know the rear seats are different but would front seat a4 saloon seat fit the cabriolet.

thanks

you cant use saloon or avant seats you need b6 b7 cab only to fit your cab
do your cloth seats have heat ?
all cab leather has heat and lumbar
if you dont have heated you will need the loom and a new cc unit with seat heat switches in it lumbar is plug and play infact full power seats are plug an play apart from a fuse change