1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliper Carrier

Markey Feb 5, 2008

1. Markey

Markey Active Member

Can somone recommend a place that can supply me some caliper carries to fit my A4 and a set of Movit calipers which are the same as the porsche 996 i think.

Cheers :)

2. jcb

jcb Active Member VCDS Map User

ebay or get them made up by an engineer for a 1/4 of the cost

3. Markey

Markey Active Member

i have never seen them on ebay, and i dont know any engineers that i would trust or how to give them the measurements.

4. macca

macca Member

QST do MOV-IT brakes, but i'd say they are over priced and over rated, all Brembo calipers i have seen seem to suffer the paint coming off as well, so need refinishing.

i'm just going to go AP and be done with it. i know they are expensive, but i never had anyone mention any problems with them. most race teams use them.

5. Markey

Markey Active Member

They are expensive, the only brembos i have seen like that are the ones that are used hard and they fade first.
    AP make great brakes, as do the jap tuners i had endless ones on my Silvia and they were amazingly great.
    Cheers for the heads up hopfully they wont charge me the earth for the carriers as thats all i need.