1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cliper Carrier

Discussion in 'A4/S4 forum(B5 Chassis)' started by Markey, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Markey

Markey Active Member

Can somone recommend a place that can supply me some caliper carries to fit my A4 and a set of Movit calipers which are the same as the porsche 996 i think.

Cheers :)
  2. jcb

jcb Active Member

ebay or get them made up by an engineer for a 1/4 of the cost
  3. Markey

Markey Active Member

i have never seen them on ebay, and i dont know any engineers that i would trust or how to give them the measurements.
  4. macca

macca Member

QST do MOV-IT brakes, but i'd say they are over priced and over rated, all Brembo calipers i have seen seem to suffer the paint coming off as well, so need refinishing.

i'm just going to go AP and be done with it. i know they are expensive, but i never had anyone mention any problems with them. most race teams use them.
  5. Markey

Markey Active Member

They are expensive, the only brembos i have seen like that are the ones that are used hard and they fade first.
    AP make great brakes, as do the jap tuners i had endless ones on my Silvia and they were amazingly great.
    Cheers for the heads up hopfully they wont charge me the earth for the carriers as thats all i need.