Climate Control

vimy

Reaction score
Is there a way to control both passenger and drivers side climates using the drivers side control?
I assumed this was pretty much standard on all cars, my 1er had it.

(its because I have a bit of OCD, I must have both temps the same lol)

Not got the new A3 as yet but on the previous model all you had to do was hold the auto button for a few seconds and both sides temp would sync to drivers and the temp would remain sync until a passenger changed their side.

One of the new A3 drivers would need to advise on the new car mind you as no doubt things will be different :)

Not got the new A3 as yet but on the previous model all you had to do was hold the auto button for a few seconds and both sides temp would sync to drivers and the temp would remain sync until a passenger changed their side.

One of the new A3 drivers would need to advise on the new car mind you as no doubt things will be different :)

Its the same - hold auto for 3 secs. If you briefly touch the Auto button it puts it in a special ECO mode, which is not the same as having A/C off.

What they said, although I was unaware of the quick press for eco mode thing, ta for that.

(its because I have a bit of OCD, I must have both temps the same lol)

I'm with you here!

I even use the steering wheel volume so that the power symbol on my radio is always perfectly upright at 12 o'clock. If someone gets in the car and turns it, I get cold sweats. (Actually that last bit isn't strictly true.)