Clear Side Repeaters

ScottD3

I want your faulty electronics
Supporter
Reaction score
Website
wheelsnwires.blogspot.com
I'm after some clear side repeaters, the orange side is looking a bit out of place.

I was going to order some off ebay but I remember reading one here that they stick out to much and look out of place.
I can't remember where or who's build thread it was, I think it was Foxmister's build.

Can any one recomend a decent pair of clear side repeaters to match facelift front headlights, that done stick out to much and look out of place?

Just tried looking through my feedback to find the ones i bought from Ebay but its not on there anymore for some reason but they are fine. Pretty much exact copys of the original orange ones but clear obviously. Dont stick out too far or anything and fitment was spot on. Just look like most of the square clear ones listed on there. Not the crystal type ones that are fully clear.

I can't see ebay in work, so i'm having to use my phone.
Which is ok but kind of being lazy and impatient at the same time here.
Dont want to wait till i get home and dont want to buy crappy *** ones from ebay and send them back. lol

EDIT:=- Checked FoxMesisters build thread. IT was his build who bought some crystal clear side repeaters that was massive..
The standard looking white ones are better.
I might go for them and some silver bulbs.

Last edited:
In one of my other threads in this forum someone mentioned about a place called ECP!
They apparently are cheaper than Ebay! Not sure what ECP is or where they are but maybe a look on net might get you sorted :thumbsup:

Go to Euro Car Parts and pay about a fiver for the pair. They are used as standard on the Skoda Fabia and Octavia. Or you can buy crap from E-Bay or through the nose at Halfords or other car places. I was quoted £24 by one place. I nearly wet myself

Go to Euro Car Parts and pay about a fiver for the pair. They are used as standard on the Skoda Fabia and Octavia. Or you can buy crap from E-Bay or through the nose at Halfords or other car places. I was quoted £24 by one place. I nearly wet myself

I'll pop on saturday.
Thanks.

I got the one's on my old A4 from Awesome GTI.. slim profile, clear, nice fit and good quality :icon_thumright:

I got the one's on my old A4 from Awesome GTI.. slim profile, clear, nice fit and good quality :icon_thumright:

I just purchased and fitted these, cheap, perfect size, clear. GOOD QUALITY agreed.

That's the one I was talking about :eyebrows:

went to ecp earlier and picked up amongst other things some clear side repeaters.
for those of you interested the pn is:
477440251 (£2.60 + vat)

pleased with them although i now need the chrome look bulbs to avoid the "fried egg" look.