1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Clear Out Items - H&R Springs for 8L S3 and LiquidCUBE

S3 CYP Apr 14, 2014

1. S3 CYP

S3 CYP Active Member

Fellow ASN Members,

I have the following for sale if any of you are interested.

First up H&R 25mm springs which I think have done only 25k - changed to APEX springs to get it sitting a little lower is the only reason for selling - £120 including postage (as they are bloody heavy) we can work something out if you want to collect (Bromley).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Next up is a LiquidCUBE which I was going to keep as I now have a FIS-Control fitted but they wont work at the same time as they use the same line to gain the info so its got to go £100 including postage. I did have a custom carbon skinned pod for it to sit under the handbrake but I am gonna keep that as HPA will be releasing this HPA AWD Controller - General Chat - R32OC | VW Golf R32, Golf R and other .:R Vehicle Owners Club. so I might need it in the future ; )

I have a home made mount which fits behind the ESP button which I will throw in.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sold on here before to a few established members who if you want can give me a thumbs up as genuine.

If your interested drop me a PM.

Thanks

Costa

2. S3 CYP

S3 CYP Active Member

Offers welcome!

3. TOTE

TOTE Just Me

Hi will the springs fit a a3 tdi quattro sport 8L? what reference are they? and if they fit i would make an offer regards

4. S3 CYP

S3 CYP Active Member

LiquidCUBE - SOLD