1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cleaning privacy glass

Discussion in 'Detailing - Sponsored by Slim's Detailing' started by treblesykes, Mar 21, 2008.

1. treblesykes

treblesykes Member

Ok so I've left my Audi for a freelander2. The landy has privacy glass which shows every streak after washing (very hard water ), what's a good product for keeping privacy nice n clean?
    [​IMG]

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

nice... the missus wants to upgrade here 53 freelandy for a new one... how is it?

(I want her to get a Grand cherokee tho cause with the luggage that 2 kids bring, there isnt enough room in the current one it seems.. )

4. treblesykes

treblesykes Member

Its much bigger than the old one.. still not a huge boot though. As far as driving and quality go its a huge leap up from the freelander 1 . Seemingly much much more reliable too (according to auto express survey anyways). Have a look at the fl2 forum http://www.freel2.com/forum/index.php most owners are happy, main problem seems to have been the stop/start button software ...now cured. Why do cars need a stop start button if they arn't keyless entry?