Cleaning inside and outside of windows

TomL83

Reaction score
What does everyone use to clean the inside and outside of their windows?

I like Rain‑X 2-in-1 Glass Cleaner + Rain Repellent. Can get it quite cheap from a supermarket.

Autoglym fast glass and a decent lint free microfibre has always done good for me

Tried quite a few glass cleaners and keep coming back to CarPro Eraser for interior and exterior glass
http://www.carpro.uk.com/eraser-intensive-polish-oil-remover-500ml/

Use it to clean the exterior glass prior to rain repellent treatments being applied
Not advertised as a glass cleaner but works brilliantly + I can use it as CarPro intend
Therefore I'm getting 2 products for the price of 1 :)

Reactions: Blackwhite
I have been using the Turtle Wax glass cleaner that Poundland had in a few weeks back.
I don't have anything to compare it to, but like it for both cleaning, and it's effects in light rain.

Invisible Glass, cleaned with scrunched up newspaper. yes newspaper try it no smears.

I have some AngelWax H2Go coming soon too - rain repellant! :) x
@laudavis - You will love this stuff Laura
Been using it on various cars (& shower cunbicles in the house lol) for around 2 years
So easy to apply as well
I'm getting between 3-5 months per application
Just a tip when using it. One coast on the side windows and 2 coats on the front & rear windows. Make sure you leave it on for around 10-15 mins before buffing it off

I to use auto glym fast glass but wasn't sold on it,now I use chemical guyz and it's impressive

Not posh but I have Turtle Wax Clearvue glass cleaner. Works just fine and is pretty cheap. I believe I saw it recommended on Detailing World.

Not posh but I have Turtle Wax Clearvue glass cleaner. Works just fine and is pretty cheap. I believe I saw it recommended on Detailing World.
Alot of products are just repackaged anyway