1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning an Amalifi White Audi?

Discussion in 'Detailing' started by brad9753, Jun 12, 2013.

1. brad9753

brad9753 Member

[Jun 12, 2013]
    Hi All, Just wanted to know some brands and substances that people use or recommend to clean this coloured Audi? Including a good alloy cleaner. I have seen a few photos of alloys here, covered in a purple-ish foam, any idea what this may be?
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 16, 2014]

3. scotty76

scotty76 Well-Known Member

[Jun 13, 2013]
    This might give you some ideas for white: http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/detailing/165944-juicy-detailing-candy-white-seat-leon-fr.html

As for the purple foam, I suspect you are referring to CarPro Iron X which people use to remove contamination from the wheels. Once your wheels are clean, I would seal them with a wheel sealant such as Planet Polish Wheel Seal & Shine. From them on you should be able to just wash them. That's what I do. Hard work at first and then lazy wash later. :)
  4. 347

347 Member VCDS Map User

[Jun 15, 2013]
    i have Ibis white A3
    Have just used Autofinesse power seal and Illusion wax , purchased from polished bliss for 3 for 2 promotion couple of months ago.
    The best wax I have ever used so far. It has given the paint a fantastic wet looking shine and to top it all the wax smells like hubba bubba bubble gum !