1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cleaning A4 roof!!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Jonny 2.0T, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Jonny 2.0T

Jonny 2.0T Member

Hi Guys, hoping you can help me, my parents have an A4 cab and there roof has gone all green/mouldy, any ideas on what product is best to use?

Many thanks
  2. Shez

Shez Sheridan

Jonny, I use 303 products they do a cleaner and then a protector. You will also need a scrubbing brush. Check out Polished Bliss website, there is a section on cabriolet products found on the left hand side of the site. Polished bliss can be found through any search engine.
  3. Jonny 2.0T

Jonny 2.0T Member

hi, thanks for your feedback, im guessing this product does the job! as weve used autoglym but that didnt do any thing??
  4. johnnythepie

johnnythepie Active Member

Give em a bell, or contact juicy jen @juicy detailing
  5. Gazthesparky

Gazthesparky Member

I'd second the 303 products I've got a A4 cab I've used auto glym before but it was no good. I the brought the 303 stuff the cleaner and protector. I gave thereof a good clean and then protected it with the protector spray. It came up as good as new I was really pleased and the water just beads off now do I defenitly recommend the 303 cleaner and protector