1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Classifieds

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by paddy, Jun 12, 2010.

1. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

Does anyone here use the classifieds ?? I have sent messages to 2 people this week wanting to buy things but haven't got a reply from either ? Do people just leave adds there once sold ??

Also does anyone here bother with adds that dont put a thumbnail or price ? makes you wonder if they really want to sell the item ?
  2. leshkin

leshkin Speeding in reverse gear

I also feel like that section of the site has always been a bit of an afterthought. tt forum has always had a busy for-sale section, shame we don't have the same :(

Saying that, I did get my springs, dampers and tie bars from an ASN member :thumbsup:
  3. xs2man

xs2man Member

I got my springs off here too, but I do find it is a really quiet section. I PM about an ad only a couple hours after it was posted. 2 weeks later and still no response. D'oh.
  4. paddy

paddy Audi=No fault code, no idea

Do sellers have the ability to remove an add after its sold ?
  5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

yes they do, and we can do it too. But leave it for a decent time to ensure the best opertunity for the sale.

I would also try PMing from the normal forum bit as i am not 100% sure the message system is working from the classifieds as i too have mesaged people with no replies