1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Class Day For A Few Snaps!

Point_Audi May 26, 2013

1. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

It was a really good day so I decided to make the most of the weather and take some snaps especially when the car is clean also! :)

Enjoy and let me know what you think!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sandra likes this.
  2. Sandra

Sandra Moderator Staff Member Administrator Moderator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter

​The car looks amazing, the scenery is really nice. Where is it? :) x

3. palfy86

palfy86 Active Member Audi A4

Very nice!! The cars not bad either :eek:p lol.

No seriously Great job, very tidy b6 indeed. :hi:

4. Point_Audi

Point_Audi Vorsprung durch Technik Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi A5 Black Edition S-line owners group

Thanks for the nice comments!:) .. Its out by Newcastle in Co.Down Sandra, lovely spot when its not raining!lol

Sandra likes this.
  5. mattyb6

mattyb6 Active Member

I'm from county durham

6. Slinepete

Slinepete Member

Looking good matey

Point_Audi likes this.
  7. audilad9

audilad9 Member

Nice :)

Point_Audi likes this.
  8. Point_Audi

Thanks for the nice comments, I am very happy with how it looks now! :)

9. sammi

sammi Active Member

Your car looks really lovely :0) I love the rear of the b6 looks a bit meaner!!

Point_Audi likes this.
  10. Point_Audi

Yea I agree, the rear does look better and I think the twin exhausts gives it that sporty look! :)

11. rjm180

rjm180 Active Member

Looking good mate.

Point_Audi likes this.
  12. Point_Audi

Thanks again for the comments, not too much left to do before I have it sitting the way I imagined from the start! :)