1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cigarette burn

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by PORK CHOP, Mar 10, 2009.

1. PORK CHOP

PORK CHOP New Member

HI im new here:thumbsup:

Ive got a black A4 1.8 t, its been an excellent car ive had no problems with it at all and im very pleased with it and have had it for 2 years. The reason im putting a post up is that I was driving in to birmingham last weekend and I asked for directions :blush:and unfortunetely the person I asked for directions was drunk and smoking a cigarette! When I wound down the window and he leaned slightly in to give me directions the end of his cigarette fell into my passengers seat and burned a small hole in the seat! Has anyone got any ideas or tips on what I can do to it? The hole is about 7 ml circle. thanks

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. PORK CHOP

PORK CHOP New Member

4. evilscotsman

evilscotsman Space Cowboy

mate thats a right bummer when that sort of **** happens eh?

I guess I would try to plug and glue a tiny swatch of the same material using fabric adhesive (its bloody strong on cloth) - or go to an upholsterer to see if they can fix it invisibly. The sewed repair on that link is ok but still very visible eh.

Hope you get it sorted bud, i need the same thing done in 2 places on my seats too :(

5. N80KRR

N80KRR Member

anyone know of any decent leather scratch repair? sorry if this is a thread hi jack thought it was somewhere near topic.