1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cigarette burn

PORK CHOP Mar 10, 2009

1. PORK CHOP

PORK CHOP New Member

HI im new here:thumbsup:

Ive got a black A4 1.8 t, its been an excellent car ive had no problems with it at all and im very pleased with it and have had it for 2 years. The reason im putting a post up is that I was driving in to birmingham last weekend and I asked for directions :blush:and unfortunetely the person I asked for directions was drunk and smoking a cigarette! When I wound down the window and he leaned slightly in to give me directions the end of his cigarette fell into my passengers seat and burned a small hole in the seat! Has anyone got any ideas or tips on what I can do to it? The hole is about 7 ml circle. thanks

2. PORK CHOP

PORK CHOP New Member

3. evilscotsman

evilscotsman Space Cowboy

mate thats a right bummer when that sort of **** happens eh?

I guess I would try to plug and glue a tiny swatch of the same material using fabric adhesive (its bloody strong on cloth) - or go to an upholsterer to see if they can fix it invisibly. The sewed repair on that link is ok but still very visible eh.

Hope you get it sorted bud, i need the same thing done in 2 places on my seats too :(

4. N80KRR

N80KRR Member

anyone know of any decent leather scratch repair? sorry if this is a thread hi jack thought it was somewhere near topic.